Monday, April 9, 2007

To Catch A Handicapped

So if you know me then you probably know that I'm obsessed with the show Cheaters. I have stayed home to watch it, turning down sex, drugs, rock n roll and even millions of dollars... No joke. The best part of the show is the host, Joey "Hit ME Then!" Greco. He's like me when i was 13, short, unintimidating physically but talks so much shit you'd think his eyes might shoot lasers at you. Well, i was just a fat shittalker, and i never got stabbed.. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Now I've been watching this other show called To Catch A Predator on NBC. The show basically consists of NBC setting up online stings by posing as 13 year old boys and girls online, meeting older men and inviting them over to do the nasty. The guys range in age from 19 to 60s but the kids are always "13" or "14."

While i prefer Greco, Chris Hansen is quite the asshole in his own regards. Take the following episode for one. Chris catches a young man who apparently was just in court the previous day for, you guessed it, soliciting underage girls. This muthafucka got caught by NBC TWICE! How are you gunna goto court friday, have them tell you they're moving your court date a few weeks and then saturday be in a 13 yr old's house ready to get caught up for the same shit. HOW?! Well, quite frankly, because you're retarded.

That's not a joke, watch this clip and judge for yourself. This is the first time i felt bad for the people on the show, then i realized that I'm an asshole and I'm not in their shoes so i laughed again.

Quote of the clip: "oops"



Anyway here's some more episodes.


2 comments:

Saba said...

I'm mad that you FORCED me to watch these things. And I had to. So disgusting, you are completely twisted. I still like Cheaters better, its a little more wholesome than this.

Sain† Nate said...

DEFINITELY THE BEST SHOW ON TV. HOPE I DON'T SEE YOU ON THERE ONE DAY.