Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Craigslist Missed Connections

Are hilarious/sad/pathetic and often help me pass time. I decided to search for my name and got two hits.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/search/mis?query=ian&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max

"Ian

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-310415649@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-04-11, 11:20PM PDT


Sometimes I really miss your energy. Not the constant criticism, harsh words, and my-way-or-the-highway narcissism. That I will never miss. I miss the promise of a friend, the facade of companionship and partnership, and the belief that maybe if we could see and show ourselves honestly, we might see a deep and lasting love.
I need a thoughtful apology. "

"Ian, I'm only writing here beacause -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-310407474@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-04-11, 10:50PM PDT


...I don't want to seem too needy. So, I need to say somewhere, that I miss you. You're such a good person, and the little things we have between us are so poignant in my heart. So please, please ...don't break it."




Criticism? Harsh Words? Narcissism? MAN, this must be about me.