Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Horoscope Shmoroscope

whatever the hell that means.

Cruising the internet, as usual, and i see the 'Horoscope' link on Yahoo's home page. People always ask me what my sign is. Taurus I tell em, then they proceed to tell me how, despite the fact that this is their first time meeting me, they know other Tauruses, therefore [obviously] knowing everything about me. uh k.. So anyway, I usually play along with it, i mean, there has to be SOME truth to it, right? What with all the water in us and the pull from the moon's gravity and all that scientifical stuff. Heathens. ANTI GOD BLASPHEMERS! pardon.

Sometimes people think there's no way i could be a Taurus, whatever that means, so i humor them by letting them know that, indeed, they are right. Afterall, i was born 'on the cusp.' "Oh, no wonder you're more level headed than some of the other Tauruses i know." Yes, no wonder. Logically, the only reason can be that i was born closer to the Aries sign than them. ...Christ.

So I click the link from Yahoo to see what kind of crap it holds for me and this is what i see

"Quickie: It's time to start planning your next travel adventure! Act now to get a great deal."

Turns out I'm waiting for my boy to buy his ticket to Mexico (today) so that i can also buy mine(today) for our trip the first week of May, which we have yet to plan.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us CURSES!

1 comment:

Saba said...

HAHAHAHA you are so Gargamel.

Speaking of unending racism, Gargamel's character is racist. Why does the bad guy have to be Jewish ever wondered? Just leave it to me to drop these bombs of knowledge...