Tuesday, February 22, 2011

fucking hipsters..

so i got jumped the other night. Not on some "walking down the street, minding my own, then BOOM" (which has happened, but it only involved two cats, and a pistol) moreso saying the wrong thing to the wrong person.

It's Saturday night (sunday morning, technically) and I'm out with Jones and Dawan. After the record release they want to goto the mission. Yeah, jones and Dawan wanted to goto the mission. I know, I know, I can barely believe it either.. So, anyway, we end up at their favorite place on earth, skylark. That lets out and it's time for pizza, I had already gotten my pizza and eaten it, so at this point I'm not hungry for anything but sleep. Now that my brain realizes this I decide I'm going to catch a cab.

Head outside and try, in vain, for 15 minutes to hail a cab. Couple chicks and a dude are against the building, across the sidewalk form where I'm trying to get my cab and one has a fly hat. Proceed to approach, typical ian attempts at not being aggressive, assure no desire of proclaiming a phone number, and proceed to compliment the young lady's fashion. After assuring her (drunken hyphy) girlfriend I don't want to fight, was just giving a compliment, and have a good night, their 4 hipster doofus friends started bum rushing me with arms flailing. Picture the air filled thing from Family Guy. Yeah. I mean, they were so good at punching I actually laughed as I fell to the ground with one of them, while jamming his head into the car door. Well, at least now it's just 3 on 1. When i get up I realize someone pulled the other three off and i have a nice little lump over my left eye.

I'm kind of done with this story, but to wrap it up, one got arrested, I have a gash under my left eye (either a ring or newspaper bin, fists don't do these things), a shiner to match and I got two free pieces of pizza yesterday cause someone was sympathetic. Score!

Oh yeah, they were 20-27 year old white kids. I plan on pressing full charges. ...for now. White folks ruining a person of color's day/evening.

nothing new.

No comments: