Tuesday, April 20, 2010

4/20/2010

Well, for one, this is the first 4/20 in about 7 years I haven't partaken. I guess yesterday was the first 4/19 too, though, so whatevs.. I quit smoking. Finally had what i consider a 'good enough' excuse. You know, besides the health/motivation issues. The power of the fairer sex...

Anyway, new direction with this blog. More gunna be a chronicle of what's going on with me, i think, than me analyzing random shit you [probably didn't] care about [anyway].

Today was long and tiring, but I feel fairly accomplished. Me and Keith (the coworker/future business partner) mapped out a few ideas for our living plant walls. Several different blueprints for possible designs. One is really looking promising. Went to Home Depot after work and couldn't find any un-bended sheet metal. Ridiculous. The hunt for a 2'x4' (or larger) sheet begins.

Also feeling more encouraged about the whole gardening/urban beautification thing. My friend wants to work with me, which is always nice, and hopefully will lead to something [even more] exciting.

I'm beat from this random ass weather, rain, sun, hella rain, hella sun, etc. Think I'm gunna take a nap. Just didn't want to let the day go buy without starting this blog back up.

More to come, folks.

No comments: